Monday, August 25, 2008

shilpa in small hot bra ..dont miss


Recently another costar Rakhi Sawant leveled accusations against her that a contestant was replaced at Shilpa’s behest. Shilpa had this to say ,” the show was replaced on Shilpa’s insistence. “Rakhi is a very sweet girl and a nice person. I know she’s known for being loud and outspoken, but why does she have to take a dig at me when she doesn’t even know… I’m very hurt because of her comments. It’s a little too much to handle. If you want to make headlines, make it on your own, not using my name. It’s very wrong. I’m only the host of the show. I don’t decide who’s in the house and who’s out. That is for the channel and the organizers of the show to decide. And with the conviction with which Rakhi said that it was Shilpa Shetty who did all this, if I were not Shilpa, I would have believed her. It is absurd!”
Shilpa says she is relieved she is not inside the Big Boss house with cameras focused on her all the time. She also said she understands the feeling of persons being evicted out of the room. Shilpa needs to ignore negative criticism and go ahead and make Big Boss a success

No comments: