Thursday, August 28, 2008

vidya balan without bra in tight dress




Actress Vidya Balan, who stormed the Bollywood big-screen with her 2005 debut in Parineeta, recently did the catwalk for the Nargis Dutt Memorial Foundation's 27th Anniversary Gala Dinner in Long Island, New York.

The fashion show was part of a fundraiser for cancer treatment in India. After strutting down the runway in one of designer duo Priya and Chintan's newest creations, Balan curled up in a hotel room armchair to chat with Trisha Sanghavi about contributing to a good cause, visiting New York City, and being a Bollywood star.

Have you walked the runway before?

Once before, as part of the Salaam-e-Ishq music release where all 12 of us, John [Abraham], Salman [Khan], Priyanaka [Chopra], Anil Kapoor, Juhi [Chawla]... walked on the ramp. It was part of the music release, but besides that, no.

How did you feel just before walking on the ramp?

Strangely, I wasn't. I wasn't nervous at all. I was, as a matter of fact, that was a different thing. We were all just having fun. Chintan said to me, "If I wanted a model, why would I have called you?"

No comments: