Thursday, August 21, 2008

kim sharma love to be sexy and her hot expose here




The actress who made her debut with the movie Mohabbatein has recently got a tattoo done, well, right above her waist. “I was getting bored with my empty back so I got it tattooed,” she grins. And a quick recollection of her memory reveals that it was an instant decision.

“However, I never wanted to make it public earlier, but now I want to talk about it. And I think Ben (the artist) has done a wonderful job,” says Kim.

So was it easy to get over the break up with Yuvraj Singh? “Actually I never had any regrets about my break up with Yuvraj Singh.” And does it bother her that she has been dragged into so much controversy? We asked. “What people say or write about me doesn’t bother me... I’m very happy at the moment,” she says.

But this doesn’t mean that the actress has lost faith in love even as she is quick to retort, “I have full faith in love and will get my perfect match sooner or later.” So is Kim seeing someone and the instant reply is “No.” And she does not think that actresses and cricketers get naturally involved in relationships, it’s that they just happen to be meeting up here and there, and things kind of work out. “I don’t think there is a rule that an actress has to date a cricketer, but if it is a cricketer, then so be it,” she says.

If personally she is happy at the moment, as she says, then, workwise too, she feels comfortably placed. “Currently, I’m working in Indra Kumar’s comedy movie Daddy Cool. Apart from that the other projects I’m working in are Mahendra Dhariwal’s King is King and a couple of south Indian movies. But, that’s not exactly what she would like to call an ideal situation. “I haven’t got my dream project as yet. I want to work in a movie in which I really have to work very hard.” Incidentally, she has been approached by various designers to model for their lines, but she wants to concentrate on films, she says.

Interestingly the bomb shell enjoys being called a sex symbol and says, “I love being tagged sexy. That’s an adjective I don’t mind carrying at all,” she signs off.

No comments: